Take advantage of the AZ Charitable Tax Credit program.
It costs you nothing to donate to the good work of the Prescott Unified School District Education Foundation in supporting our public school teachers and students.
Donate now to the Prescott Sunrise Lions Club and designate 100% of your gift to the PUSD Education Foundation to reduce your state tax bill!
A tax credit reduces your final tax liability. Your donation comes right off the top of your state tax bill reducing the amount of money you owe.
IMPORTANT: You can participate in BOTH charitable tax credit AND school tax credits programs.
How It Works
The Sunrise Prescott Lions is a Qualifying Charitable Organization (QCO) for receipt of donations through the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program allows you to receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit, up to $400 (single/head of household) and $800 (married filing jointly) on your Arizona state income tax when you make a donation to the Prescott Sunrise Lions Club and direct your gift to the PUSD Education Foundation.
Make your gift by April 15, 2022 to claim credit on your 2021 Arizona income tax.
What You Do
- Visit the Prescott Sunrise Lions Donate Online web page.
- Next, click on the “PUSD Education Foundation” logo to designate your gift.
- You will then be directed to the donation payment options.
- Complete AZ Tax Form 321 when filing your AZ tax return.
What Happens Next?
- You will receive a receipt directly from the Prescott Sunrise Lions Club
- 100% of your donation will go to the Prescott Unified School District Education Foundation
- Your gift will help support our public teachers and students & families in Prescott
Can I Still Give to my Child’s School?
Yes. The Charitable Tax Credit may be taken in addition to the School Tax Credit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Prescott Sunrise Lions Club and the PUSD Education Foundation are not tax advisors. Contact a qualified tax professional for expert advice on your specific tax situation. For more information on this tax credit (ARS 43-1088), please contact the AZ Department of Revenue at 602-255-3381 or visit their website.
PUSD District Office
300 E Gurley St.
Prescott, AZ 86301
928-445-5400 ext. 70136